Kodiak Wilderness Adventures is a complete guide service operating on Kodiak Island since 1991. We offer the traveling sportsman many different services including simple water transportation, all-inclusive guided sport fishing vacations, trophy waterfowl hunts, and guided big game wilderness excursions in pursuit of Sitka Blacktail Deer, Roosevelt Elk, Mountain Goat and the giant Kodiak Island Brown Bear.
Typical Length of Stay
Our standard fishing trip is a 5 day / 6 night stay where our guests arrive on Sunday and depart the following Saturday.
The hunting trips we offer range in duration from 5 days for Sea Ducks and Sitka Blacktail Deer to 15 days for Kodiak Island Brown Bear. A typical Roosevelt Elk hunt or Mountain Goat hunt has a duration of 7 days.
- Comfortable, spacious lodging.
- Three meals daily including appetizers, fresh-baked breads, cookies, desserts, beverages, and featuring fresh, locally caught seafood.
- 8-9 hours of fishing time with experienced guides, fishing tackle (including terminal tackle) proven to catch fish.
- Detailed preparation of fish including skilled filleting, wrapping, vacuum sealing, and freezing of your daily catch.
- Two waxed airline-approved fish boxes.
- Complimentary round-trip transportation from Anchorage to Port Lions (with all fishing packages).
- Complimentary round-trip transportation from Kodiak to Port Lions (with all hunting packages).
- Alaska State Fishing or Hunting License and King Salmon Stamp or applicable waterfowl and big game tags (available at the lodge or online).
- Alcoholic beverages. (May be purchased in Kodiak upon arrival.)
How to Reserve
To reserve space, give us a call or contact us online. There is a 30% deposit due upon confirmation of your purchased fishing or hunting package. We accept personal checks as well as Visa or MasterCard.