Planning Your Trip
|Sockeye (Red) Salmon||X||X|
|Chinook (King) Salmon||X||X||X||X||X|
|Coho (Silver) Salmon||X||X||X|
Typical Length of Stay
Our standard fishing trip is a 5-day / 6-night stay. Our guests arrive on Wednesday and depart the following Tuesday. Shorter packages are available upon request, with arrival and departures on any day of the week.
Arrival & Departure Details
Dates are built around Federal Regulated Halibut Closure Days. Guests arrive midweek on Wednesdays and depart on the following Tuesday with a Five Day package and Mondays with a Four Day package. This allows for the ability to fish for Halibut on every day of your trip with us!
Departures are a very busy time around the lodge. There are many things to be taken care of when sending our guests on their journey back to their homes or on to the next stop in their Alaskan adventure. For this reason, we encourage our guests to book their flights from Kodiak to Anchorage mid-morning, no earlier than 10:30 AM.
Learn more about arranging travel to Kodiak Wilderness Adventures Lodge on our Getting to Kodiak page.
Accommodations & Lodging
We are located in the community of Port Lions on Kodiak Island. Our main lodge, the Coho-Nook Inn, is a 4,500 square foot facility with four guest rooms on the first floor. Each room has its own private bathroom.
This facility offers scenic views of the surrounding mountains with the waters of Settlers Cove just a short stroll from our front door. The spacious and comfortable accommodations are very home-like with our guests’ needs first and foremost in mind.
Food & Beverage
Meals are prepared with the attention to detail that one can expect at a gourmet restaurant and are served family style in our large 1,000 square foot, second-story living / dining area. Under the direction of Katy (owner and experienced chef) the kitchen staff utilizes the freshest ingredients from sea and garden to prepare meals as memorable as a great day of fishing.
- Comfortable, spacious lodging.
- Three meals daily including appetizers, fresh baked breads, cookies, desserts, beverages, and featuring fresh, locally caught seafood dishes.
- 8-9 hours of fishing time with experienced guides and fishing tackle, including terminal tackle that is proven to catch fish.
- Detailed preparation of fish including skilled filleting, carefully wrapping, vacuum sealing, and freezing your daily catch.
- Two waxed, airline-approved fish boxes.
- Complimentary round-trip transportation from Kodiak to Port Lions.
- Alaska State Fishing or Hunting License and King Salmon Stamp, available online.
- Transportation from Anchorage to Kodiak.
- Alcoholic beverages. May be purchased in Kodiak upon arrival.
|5 Days Fishing / 6 Nights
(minimum of 4 guests)
|$5,300 per person|
How to Reserve
To reserve space, please give us a call or contact us online and we’ll “get you in the book.” a 30% deposit of the full price of the trip booked is due upon confirmation of your purchased fishing or hunting package.We accept, personal checks as well as Visa or MasterCard & American Express.
Kodiak Wilderness Adventures is not responsible for weather delays, acts of nature, Local, State, and National Emergencies or Disaster’s, on site illness related to pandemics, or any other occurrences out of our control.
Full Refund If cancellation is made at least 90 days prior to arrival date. May be eligible for up to 50% deposit if canceled 45 days prior to arrival.